In February, Tim had the opportunity to travel for work to Bend, Oregon. While I stayed back in Maryland with Tyler and Kara, Tim took over the role of photographer. He arrived in Portland, rented a car, and with a co-worker, drove south to Bend. The drive was beautiful. It was February, snow still capped the mountains, and the skies were clear and blue.
Here are Tim’s photos from his visit to Oregon
Bend is a small town located near central Oregon. This is a great place to stay if you want to go skiing, snowmobiling, or dog sledding during the winter months. In the summer, the outdoor activities continues with rock climbing, hiking, cycling, paddle boarding, and fly-fishing.
We hope to visit Oregon as a family someday, exploring the Pacific Coast or hiking one of Oregon’s many beautiful trails.
You Might Also Like:
- Wyoming: Best Things to do in Grand Teton National Park
- Florida: Florida Keys Road Trip: 13 Awesome Things to do between Key Largo and Key West
- Utah: Utah’s Mighty 5: Travel Guide and Road Trip Itinerary
- Arizona: 8 Amazing Things to do in Saguaro National Park
- Michigan: Best Things to do in Detroit
- Tennessee: 12 Must-Have Experiences in Nashville