Tim and I visited New Orleans a few years ago as a quick weekend getaway. We were here at the start of Mardi Gras and had a fabulous time. If you are looking for weekend destination with one of the hottest nightlife and party scenes, look no farther than New Orleans.
Here are 11 photos of New Orleans you have to see!
In the early morning hours, all is quiet…
Cafe du Monde is one of the hottest places to get breakfast.
One of the many Mardi Gras parades.
Bourbon Street in the afternoon.
Have a “Sazerac” at the bar at the Roosevelt Hotel.
Bourbon Street. Things are just getting started.
Sunset in NOLA.
Hmmm…these girls were getting a lot of attention.
Yes, there really was a piano in the bathroom.
Midnight on Bourbon Street. Who brings their child to a place like this?
Are you planning a trip to the United States? Read all of our articles about the USA in our United States Travel Guide.
You Might Also Like:
- Thailand: Eating (and Drinking) Our Way around Bangkok
- USA: Best Distilleries to Visit on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail
- USA: 12 Best Things to do in Nashville, Tennessee
- France: 3 Days in Paris: The Ultimate Paris Itinerary
- Inspiration: Fairytale Destinations: 10 Magical Places to Visit in Your Lifetime